Current news about “Corona” – the event plannings are currently running normally

Since we receive some inquiries, we would also like to publish the information already communicated via social media.

We are postponing the upcoming price jump on 16th of March by one month until 16th of April, 2020! So, we are taking some pressure out of the current situation. Hopefully the general situation will look better in a few weeks. Our event planning continues to run normally and we assume that our triathlon will take place on the scheduled date. Stay healthy!